This season, the Orchestra would have to charge $73.50 per ticket - without any discounts - were it not for the individuals, organizations, and businesses that contribute so generously to subsidize ticket prices. The 2018-2019 annual campaign goal for donations is $84,000. Please give to keep ticket prices affordable and to enable us to offer discounts for seniors, military, and college students.
2018-2019 Donor Appeal
Volunteer Your Time
Click 'read more' to learn about volunteering your time with ONNY.
Thanks to a number of generous donors, the Orchestra has established an Endowment to ensure its longevity. In January 2013, the Board of the Orchestra voted to place its Endowment Funds in the secure hands of the Northern New York Community Foundation, guaranteeing the future of those funds. If you are interested in making a donation to the Orchestra's Endowment, please contact Rande Richardson, Executive Director of the Northern New York Community Foundation, at 315-782-7110.
Make a Donation Today
To make a donation today, send check or credit card information to: ONNY, PO Box 488, Potsdam, NY 13676 or call 315-267-3251. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Ways to Support ONNY
- Annual Campaign - Makre a gift from $10 - $5,000
- Business Sponsorships - Demonstrate your corporate citizenship by helping to underwrite an ONNY concert with $100 - $10,000 donation
- Matching Gift Program - Check with your employer for availability
- Amazon Smile - Participate in this program where a percentage of your shopping dollars are donated to the orchestra
- Chairs in the Orchestra - Donate to sponsor a chair with gift range from $500 - $3,500; contact executive director for details
- Music Purchase/Rental - Help build ONNY's music library – see this page for more information
- Purchase CDs - Available at any concert
- Advertise in Concert Programs - see this form
- Volunteer Your Time - Give of your time and talent
- Endowment Gifts - Help ensure a lasting legacy; contact executive director for details
- Planned Giving - Consider making a bequest to ONNY; contact executive director for details