Gifted Hands Make Beautiful Music
Your support is instrumental in helping the Orchestra of Northern New York perform across venues in the North Country and Adirondacks. Thank your for helping us to enrich the quality of life for all people in our region by sharing the power of music to inspire, educate, and entertain!
Become a Cherished ONNY Supporter
With your credit card and the click of a mouse, you too can become a cherished supporter of ONNY. A nominal monthly gift adds up quickly. Please consider joining the Friends of the Orchestra for the 35th anniversary season.
Checks, payable to ONNY, may be mailed to: ONNY, PO Box 488, Potsdam, NY 13676. Call ONNY Executive Director Kathy Del Guidice at 315-212-3440 to donate by phone. Please do not email credit card numbers.
Ways to Support ONNY
- Become a monthly donor for a nominal amount and watch your donation grow
- Make a gift in honor of someoe or in memory of a lost loved one
- Participate in Amazon Smile where a percentage of your shopping dollars is donated to ONNY
- Become a Business Sponsor of a concert and receive advertising, concert tickets and publicity
- Contribute to the Music Fund to help ONNY purchase or rent music needed for concerts
- Double your gift by donating to the NNYCF matching gift program to grow ONNY's endowment
- Sponsor a Principal Chair in the Orchestra
- Buy concert tickets as gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
- Purchase CDs of ONNY concerts
- Support the Young Artist Competition and Challenge for Young Artists
- Provide for ONNY in your estate planning
- Join our Volunteer Committee and donate your time and talent for a wide variety of tasks. Contact Michele Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about any of these ways to support ONNY, contact Executive Director Kathy Del Guidice at email@example.com or 315-212-3440.
The Northern New York Community Foundation continues to demonstrate it support for ONNY in many ways. Once again, NNYCF has awarded ONNY a $15,000 grant in support of the Watertown Concert Series in 2021-2022.
In June 2019, it bestowed a $10,000 matching grant to grow ONNY's endowment. Since then, $3,945 in private donations to the endowment have been matched by NNYCF.
Double your contribution to ONNY with this wonderful matching gift opportunity. Contact Executive Director Kathy Del Guidice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-212-3440.
Volunteer Your Time
With their strong commitment to volunteerism, ONNY patrons help keep the orchestra performing across the region. There are many opportunities to help, ranging from administrative tasks to volunteering at events. If you are able, please consider donating your time to ONNY. Click below to share your interest with us.